Small Incision Instruments
Small Incision Instruments
Small Incision Instruments We are manufacturing and exporting a wide range of small incision instruments which provide smaller versions of some of the most popular products. The small incision/ Paediatric instruments shaft is 65mm (23 gauge) in diameter over the entire 32mm lenght. These Small Incision Instruments are excellent for retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) cases or submacular surgery. Smaller instrument shaft allow passage through a smaller sclerotomy. The Tapered Shaft Instruments are designed with 20 gauve proximal end with a distal end that tapers to 23 gauge. The tips are some of the smallest instruments available for ophthalmic microsurgery.MMS-10105 Straight Scissors (23g Shaft 65mm)MMS-10110 Straight Scissors Tapered Shaft (20g Shaft tapering to 23g)
- Sharp tipped straight scissors with 2.25mm long blades.
- Ideal for cutting in the iris plane or trimming peripheral membranes.
MMS-10115 Curved Scissors (23g Shaft 65mm)
MMS-10120 Curved Scissors Tapered Shaft (20g Shaft Tapering to 23g)
- Sharp tipped 2.25mm long blades curved to a 12mm radius.
- Designed for cutting parallel to the retina. Curved blades enable easy cutting along the curvature of the globe.
MMS-10125 135o Angled Scissors (23g Shaft 65mm)
MMS-10130 135o Angled Scissors Tapered Shaft (20g Shaft tapering to 23g)
- Sharp tipped horizontal style scissors angled 135o, 1.5mm from the tip.
- Shallow blade angle designed for cutting and dissection parallel to the retina.
- Ideal for cutting membranes from the retina surface.
MMS-10135 45o Scissors (Vertical) (22g Shaft 65mm)
- Sharp tipped vertical style scissors with delicate 1.75mm long blades.
- Distal blade remains stationary during use to provide extremely precise control while cutting. Vertical cutting style allows powerful, controlled cutting action. Thin distal blade enables cutting with minimal risk to the choroid or underlying membranes.
MMS-10140 Micro End Gripping Forceps (23g Shaft 65mm)
MMS-10145 Micro End Gripping Forceps Tapered Shaft (20g tapering to 23g)
- Very fine, blunt 1.25mm long jaws with small platform at each tip
- Ideal for grasping and manipulating delicate membranes. Great for ILM peeling and grasping epiretinal membranes. Blunt for gripping perpendicular to the retina.
MMS-10150 Angled Forceps (23g Shaft 65mm)
MMS-10155 Angled Forceps Tapered Shaft (20g tapering to 23g)
- Blunt tipped forceps angled 135o, 1.25mm from the tip with small platforms.
- Shallow angle allows gripping and manipulating membranes along the retina surface with good visualization. Small platform for better gripping tips.
MMS-10160 Serrated Forceps (23g Shaft 65mm)
MMS-10165 Serrated Forceps Tapered Shaft (20g tapering to 23g)
- Blunt tipped forceps with 1.5mm long jaws.
- Jaws have serrations inside for non-slip gripping. Exellent for peeling and manipulating thicker and more fibrotic membranes.