We are successfully fabricating and supplying an exclusive range of Membrane Instruments. These are manufactured in our fully equipped production unit as per the defined industry parameters. Membrane instruments are designed to enable you to lift and remove delicate membranes. All instruments are on a 4mm diameter handel constructed of light weight titanium. The instrument tips are crafted in surgical stainless steel. Our Membrane Instruments are premium in quality and highly demanded in hospitals, clinics, electroplating industry and various laboratories for variegated applications. Known for their durability, high quality, performance and longer life, these Membrane Instruments are available at market leading prices.
MMS-11405 Membrane Peeler
MMS-11410 Membrane Spatula
- Rounded, blunt instrument with notch in shaft for peeling membranes.
- Blunt tip with notch for lifting and locating the edge of epiretinal membranes in PVR cases.
MMS-11415 Membrane Spatula/ Knife
- Flat, thin, blunt spatula .90mm wide, angled 135o, 4mm from the tip.
- Used for blunt dissection and delamination of membranes from the retina.
MMS-11420 Membrane Rake
- Flat, thin spatula .90mm wide, with sharp tip angled 135o, 5mm from the tip
- Used for dissection and excision of membranes from the retina.
MMS-11425 Membrane Knob
- Flat, thin instrument angled 135o, 1 mm from the tip.
- Used to clear tissure and fine membranes from the retina surface in early stages of PVR.
MMS-11430 Membrane Spatula (Curved)
- Rounded, smooth, blunt instrument, angled 135o, 2mm from the tip.
- Smooth rounded tip allows gentle manipulation of a detached retina. Also useful for applying direct pressure to small bleeding points.
- Flat, thin, blunt spatula .90mm wide, curved 135o, 2mm from the tip.
- Used for blunt dissection and delamination of membranes from the retina. Gentle curve allows manipulation along the surface of the retina.